Re: Baggage bay bulkhead to fuselage

Subject: Re: Baggage bay bulkhead to fuselage
From: James H. Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:09:26
Cleve,
        I made a "belly board" that slid in the opening so I could shinny
in either on my back or on my stomach.  The end of the board that goes
inside has a cross piece at the end that rests on two tabs that I reduxed
to the sides to hold it up.  At the back end (where it is in the cockpit)
I have a vertical piece which fits over the tunnel and holds it in place.
 Still is a tight fit as the opening is not very big.  I made cut outs
along side the board so when I slide in on my belly, it provides some
clearance for my arms to go around the board and work on the bottom of
the fuselage.

                                                                Jim
                                                                N15JN