Re: Insurance

Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@ukmicrolights.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:03:47
Simon,

This is a debate which comes up on the microlight group I frequent of 550
members. The difficulty is if we were to get say 100 Europa owners and say
if you want our combined business we want ?% discount then you effectively
push the other companies out. Doing so leaves no competition at renewal time
which probably means increased policy renewal with no competition to turn
too!

But who knows?

Kev T