Insurance

Subject: Insurance
From: Nigel Charles <72016.3721@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:18:13
Message text written by INTERNET:Simonnash41@aol.com
>I am new to the forum and was interested to see the recent insurance costs
being quoted.  I was wondering if the forum has considered approaching
insurance companies as a group with a view to reducing the costs?  Is this
of interest? maybe the PFA could assist?
I am hoping to be facing this issue myself in 2003.
<

Sounds a good idea. I am up to my ears in Europa modifications. Perhaps you
would like to take this on. I became the modifications representative for
the Europa Club as a result of setting up some standard mods. If you
managed to achieve something on the insurance front I am sure we would all
appreciate it. This forum is an ideal way of getting the info you may
require.

Nigel Charles
Europa Club Mods Rep