Re: Insurance

Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:55:28
I called 5 insurance companies, 1 didn't do Europas at all and 2 more didn't
do Mono wheels. Settled on HR Jennings at 1840 including crown cover etc.
OK considering I had no hours on type and they didn't stipulate a PFA
conversion just a check ride by the seller.

Great service very friendly and couldn't do enough for me, but I haven't had
a claim yet!!!!

Kev T
GOURO Trigear and Loving every minute of the Europa. From the first flight
never had a single problem handling any part of the flight. AS for the nose
wheel bouncing treat it like all nose wheel aircraft (with respect) and its
completely conventional in every sense of the word!