Re: Digitrack

Subject: Re: Digitrack
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:46:04
Hey Steve, I just went and cut a hole to get to the torque tube. When the
unit arrives I'll see if I can get it in without having to cut access for
the main gizmo. I'll have to get me a whip screwdriver. I ran bid tapes on
all the ply supports. There were spider webs in the torque tube compartment,
might as well seal all that up. I was looking at Ralph Hallet's glider
speedbrake instructions and they have you cut a big hole under the pilots
right thigh.
  Trim alt hold? Yer gonna fall asleep up there.
 Thanks a bunch, build on,   Kevin