Re: Digitrack

Subject: Re: Digitrack
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:17:45
My digitrak has been ordered. My CM is bonded in. I am considering doing
Steve's install by creating an inspection panel in the seat bottom over the
torque tube to install the same fitting Steve used. I think I can do the
whole thing the same way he did, just wish I had his forsight. His install
is  better I think because the linkage is out of the way under the seat,
less chance of fouling. Service should be no problem with an access panel to
the torque tube connection. I have not yet asked the factory about cutting
such a panel.
Kevin in Bishop CA