Re: Digitrack

Subject: Re: Digitrack
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:18:48
Message posted by Graham Singleton,

***

>I have retrofitted a DigiTrak into a XS mono that already has the module
>installed.  I think it is simpler, easier to do and much easier to
>maintain than Steve's..  I have some digital photos and am trying how to
>send them to John for the Europa page.
>
>Tom Friedland A079 N96V

I retrofitted a Navaid to a Classic. Digitrak would be easier I
suspect.  The servo was mounted on the side of the tunnel below the pilot's
right knee. A small attachment bracket was bolted to the side of the CS 02
control stick fork, the short push rod pivoted to that. Then I made a
curved cover to extend the thigh support forwards and down to the floor.
This    concealed everything and also greatly improved the comfort of the seat.
I will send a picture to John Cliff. If anyone else would like the picture
email me off list.  [ I have receved the picture and will post it shortly -
JFC ]

Graham