Re: Fuselage cradle

Subject: Re: Fuselage cradle
From: Peter Field <peter.field@hgfield.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:02:32
John,

Thanks for that. Have located a ready built example which will save a lot of
hassle!

Regards

Peter

HG Field & Co, Registered Auditors & Accountants, 2 Guildford Street,
Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 9BQ. Tel:01932 563404 Fax:01932 562074.
Founder members of the Value Added Network - the UK network of 450
independent firms committed to making businesses more successful.
DISCLAIMER
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and
disclosure to anyone other than the addressee is unauthorised. If you are
not the addressee, please delete it and advise the sender by return email.