On the subject of tyres

Subject: On the subject of tyres
From: bizzarro@easynet.co.uk
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:04:05

Hi All

We are getting very close now to finishing (well thats what I keep telling
myself) and as a result, I would like some opinions on the suitability of the
original mono wheel tyre.

We still have the original tyre. Should we get it changed for the type that
Europa is currenty stocking. Is the old type unsafe? Indeed why did Europa feel

that they had to change the type of tyre they supplied

And if the overall opinion is that we should replace the old tyre, what should

we replace it with, and where should we purchase it from.

Regards

Eddie

SouthEastLondonFlyingGroup
Europa Mk1 Jabiru 3300