Re: On the subject of tyres

Subject: Re: On the subject of tyres
From: bizzarro@easynet.co.uk
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:29:00
Thanks for the input everyone,

I think we will get the tyre changed as it was supplied with the kit some 5 or

6 years ago (ouch that hurt!!). It certainly doesn't look like an aircraft tyre

to me, but I will check it tomorrow to be sure.

Plane is going forward really well now. All rudder cables are in with our new
(proper aircraft quality) turnbuckles, the old marine ones having been removed

after advice from many of you. Engine is on, rear baggage bay bulk-head is in
and port door perspex is trimmed ready to bond in.

Taxi this year perhaps, and fly next year!!

Cheers

Ed

This mail sent through http://www.easynetdial.co.uk