Re: On the subject of tyres

Subject: Re: On the subject of tyres
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 06:07:32

and
used to rub when cornering so I changed to the Air Trac tyres Europa now
supply. The Air Tracs seem to have stiffer sidewalls and give slightly
better directional control than the original tyres IMHO.

I'll second that. We found that the Airtrac 800 x 6 also rubbed a bit so
went for the 700 x 6 in the end which has good clearance from the swing
arm.

You need to retain the Europa inner tube as the airtrac inner tube wont
fit the Europa wheel casting. Anyone want an airtrac 700/800 x 6 inner
tube?

Both of the airtracs are better on the ground than the original tyre.

Tony