Rudder pedals and their travels

Subject: Rudder pedals and their travels
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:15:18
Cheers,
            I put out a cry for rudr pedl travl details and received a
number of rapid replies for which I thank Graham, Tony, Alex, Pops, Gerry
and John.
Graham implored me not to add turnbuckles, then reminded me that his
prolific instructions already answered the question of travel. Tony gave me
a tip on turnbuckle clips which Alex added using a bent welding rod to hold
the 'eyes' while adjusting the barrel. Super ideas. Pops suggested his
method and the readings are:
A    3.5inches
B    2.5 inches
C    68mm
D    turnbuckles 60mm ahead of the bulkhead which I took as aft blkhd.

            Just goes to show the value of the net for unqualified builders
such as self. Many thanks to all.
Ferg (tailwheel installed and rigged on A064)