Radio

Subject: Radio
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:01:38
Folks,

Ive resent the content of a couple of mails as my server appears not to have
delivered
them I think.

Any of us here Europa owners fitted a Skydat either GX1 or 2?? Looks very
comprehensive
for the money and a couple of friends that have them in Microlights are
very happy with them.

Anyone got any advice please on my radio installation. I have a Becker 3201 and
I tend to hear quite a bit of interference from other devices in the plane such
as the mages and VP prop. I want to try and solve it as it spoils the flight!

There is a suppressor fitted in line on the radio supply so any advice would be
gratefully appreciated. I did think it was the intercom as the noise went away
when it was switched off but today I realised the noise disappears when the
I/C is on but the radio is off.

One point I noticed is there is no squelch on the radio so cant try backing it
off.

Regards

Kev