Re: First Flight... ZK-RJL

Subject: Re: First Flight... ZK-RJL
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:49:48
Hi! Congratulations Russell.
Now you can begin to enjoy it.
You forgot to install my optional Mod.PFA10623 to clamp all the Tail plane
torque tubes together.
I just hope you aren't one of the unlucky ones that gets wear in the drive
pin holes. Still if and when you do perhaps you will remember my option! BTW
you can't call it an XS whilst you have the foam filled wings!!! But I get
round the confounded "Classic" handle by using "MKI"
AND whatever you do don't post messages here about virus activity (correct
or incorrect) it agrivates your mate!
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG  Europa 337 MKI /Jabiru 3300 (the real engine!)