Re: Top Gloss Finish

Subject: Re: Top Gloss Finish
From: PreDial@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:14:14
Dave,

We are planning to use the water borne system made by Aircraft Finishing
Systems and sold by Blue Sky Aviation.  It's a two part polyurethane but
doesnt use the cynciade catalyst so you can spray without the air make up
system.  The samples I've seen have great gloss without the sanding process
of Top Gloss.  Check out www.blueskyaviation.net.  There is also a link to
Aircraft Finishing Systems (AFS) there.  We haven't started painting yet so
cant tell you how it really works.  Noel at Blue sky is very helpful.

By the way, he says that he paints in winter without any outside air  just
uses a couple of 24" sq fans with furnace filters to keep air circulating.
When overspray appears in the room, changes the filters.

Jim & Heather A185