Re: Cockpit lights

Subject: Re: Cockpit lights
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 09:13:13
Kevin,

We used miniature eyeball lights (A/C Spruce # 11-07800) in the
overhead for both panel lights (2 ea) and map lights (2 ea).
These lights worked out well for us, and can be adjusted to
whatever position is needed. The map lights can also be used
as a backup for the panel lights by swiveling them forward,
if required.

Terry Seaver
A135 / N135TD