Re: Nose wheel tyre

Subject: Re: Nose wheel tyre
From: STOUT GARRY V CSFF2 <garrys@att.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 08:12:48
Kevin,

In the US the tube can be found inexpensively at any lawnmower shop as many of
the riding lawnmowers share the same size tire/tube combination.  As to fitting
the tube, place the tube inside the tire and then inflate the tube to the point
where there are no "wrinkles" in it.  Liberally cover the inside diameter
of the tube with talcum powder, or corn starch powder, then place the two halves
of the rim on the tire and draw them together with the bolts.  I've done this
several times with success on the first try.  Good luck.

Garry V. Stout

District Manager, AT&T Business Services
Phone:  813-878-3929   Fax 813-878-5651

*****Please note new e-mail address******