Cockpit lights

Subject: Cockpit lights
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 08:24:54
Kevin,
            There are LEDs which can be used to highlight the instrument
panel from about 30 inches with excellent clarity (like 3inch circle of
llight each). I have the article by Jim Weir of Kitplanes and can help you
install and understand the principle if needed. Let me know and will forward
the info if you decide.
ferg
A064