Re: oil pressure question...

Subject: Re: oil pressure question...
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 19:33:00
I can get them for about 26:50 each. The Rotax ones are modified so they
last longer (but cost more)? My first one went in about 150 hours. I am up
to about 270 hours now and I replaced the original with a cheap one.

Jerry
                    Jerry@ban-bi.com   or    LTS@avnet.co.uk
                    www.Ban-bi.com     or   www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown