Re: oil pressure question...

Subject: Re: oil pressure question...
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:55:41
Ian.  and All

We had a similar problem using a different gauge. The problem is that you
gauge is seeing a very high resistance to engine ground. That means, an open
circuit.  The open can be caused by vibration of the sensor of my wiring and
connectors.  We found both problems in fixing this problem on "Beep Beep".

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020
(425) 776-5555