Re: VWarning: forum messages containing a virus

Subject: Re: VWarning: forum messages containing a virus
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:47:24

I received it today, purporting to come from Andy Draper but without a
europa- email address. Luckily being Mac based a .exe file can't do
anything to me as it doesn't work. Anyway I know enough not to start it up !

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being built.