Re: VWarning: forum messages containing a virus

Subject: Re: VWarning: forum messages containing a virus
From: AlanB <aopd37@dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:12:05
My anti-virus software blocked the attachment that came from Andy Draper
(email address ANDY@kaon.co.nz) The subject was R: Europa_mail Speed Kit and
was addressed to undisclosed-recipients:

As far as I can see it didn't come from the Europa Forum site or have
anything which connected it with the forum other than the Subject Line.

Something funny going on, or not if your ant-virus software doesn't catch
it!

Alan
From: "Peter Saitta, AIA Principal" <saitta@netmagic.net>

> John Cliff wrote:
>

> > The forum this morning has six stalled messages containing the offending
file,
> > four of them (allegedly) from forum subscribers and two from 'spammers'.
None