Re: Gear up warning

Subject: Re: Gear up warning
From: J R \Bob\ Gowing <gowingjr@acr.net.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 19:06:11
David

And I rember going through my landing checks with some other intruding
gliders around. Unfortunately I did not carry out the actions. Luckily
someone got through to me by radio just before touchdown and I got the wheel
down in time to save the doors and retain a small amount of pride.

JR (Bob) Gowing, 24 High St, BEGA NSW 2550