Re: Wing skin closeout spacing

Subject: Re: Wing skin closeout spacing
From: William McClellan <wilmac@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:40:41
Cleve,

I agree with your spacing numbers and also would rather have excess close
out to trim off as needed.  Always harder to put it back on after trimming
off too much.  Neville made it a point to makes sure I have no less that 3/8
in close out to glue the top skin to.

I would like to follow your progress as I also am putting the Jabiru 3300 in
my plane...with the commenserate developement to get it to work optimumly.

Thanks,
Bill