Re: [Flying] 914 Hot Start problem

Subject: Re: [Flying] 914 Hot Start problem
From: Paul Boulet <possible2do@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 09:05:04

Using auto fuel is all good and well but when on a long cross country it's not
possible.  I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 914 engine for installation
and believe there is a product you add to the fuel tank of avgas to eliminate
the lead somehow
Paul Boulet A212, Malibu, CA
 "STOUT, GARRY V, CSFF2" wrote:Jim,

Do you have a preference for what "brand" of auto gas to use? Do you filter the
gas for water and contaminants and if so, have you ever found water or rubbish
in the gas?

Garry V. Stout

District Manager, AT&T Business Services
Phone: 813-878-3929 Fax 813-878-5651

*****Please note new e-mail address******