Re: [Flying] 914 Hot Start problem

Subject: Re: [Flying] 914 Hot Start problem
From: kbcarpenter@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 21:12:52
I had trouble one time and let it sit for five minutes and it started with
the throttle open about one inch(no choke).  I have occasionally used the
choke when hot but find it not necessary most times.
  but I do open the throttle one inch and it takes several seconds of
cranking to start.  When cold it goes right away with the choke.
Ken Carpenter
N9XS