Adjusting aileronn travel

Subject: Adjusting aileronn travel
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:54:08
I just installed my aileron push rods in the glider wings. The issue should
be the same for the short wings too. In order to increase the range of travel
of the ailerons, is seems I should just shorten the length if the push rod
between the stick and the outer bell crank on each side as needed. Since the
stops are fixed at the outer travel of each side, making the push rod shorter
should allow the sticks to move farther and therefor the ailerons.

Am I thinking correctly?

Thanks,

Dave Anderson
A227