Re: Expanding Foam

Subject: Re: Expanding Foam
From: Paul Atkinson <paul.atkinson321@btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:38:16
Ted

The stuff I used on my house years ago behaved as yours did. The end
result was hard and took quite an effort to cut, but  I have just cut
off some pieces which are now about 15 years old and they have softened
with age but I reckon it would still add some stiffness to the door. I
wish I had thought of using it as you did and for making seat back
moulds. :-((

Paul