Re: Classic Stainless Exhaust

Subject: Re: Classic Stainless Exhaust
From: Peter Davis <pm.davis@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:28:54
Hi David,

I've found a place that makes F1 exhaust systems (one of the advantages with
living in Oxfordshire) and they are going to widen the pipes to fit. Should
have the system back late week. Then I will be able to see if it fits on the
'plane with all the bends in the right places.

Certainly the bolt flanges bent on the original non-s/s system and I very
soon got to using spring locking washers (not supplied) as I lost 2 or 3
nuts in quick succession early on.

Notwithstanding the necessary 'self quality control', it is great to fly and
I am sure you will look back on these incedents with almost fond memories
once you get into the air. Enjoy!

Regards,

Peter Davis (#152 and first flew 13/8/99 - Friday 13th!!!)

pm.davis@ntlworld.com

This e-mail has been scanned by Norton Internet Security for all known
viruses.