Re: dimple tape

Subject: Re: dimple tape
From: JW <xs191@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:34:37
Fred.

    Speaking of Cherokee's...  A couple years ago there was a good article
(Sport Aviation again?) about a fellow who had done considerable
experimentation with vortex generators and other such devices on his
Cherokee.  He clearly has the fastest 150 around.  Again, I don't have the
article in front of me, but it seems to me he was getting around 30 mph
more than I used to get in my old PA28-150.  He was getting some truly
amazing numbers for that old Hershey Bar wing bird.  I really loved my old
Cherokee, but I likened it to driving an old Ford Fairlane around.  No
style, or speed, but comfortable and solid as a rock.

    Jeff