Re: New Europa Web Site

Subject: Re: New Europa Web Site
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:50:00
Ferg,
  As you well know, we have an excellent club magazine that the Brits would just
love to use to publish the local news from Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand,
Norway, wherever. Theres only one flaw to this plan though:

The Brits ONLY RARELY RECEIVE ANY NEWS TO PUBLISH!

 Not shouting at you Ferg, or Martin, or anyone in particular, but I'm sure you
all get the gist of my sentiment.
  As for a Europa-USA web site, why not?, there are plenty of Europa web sites
around the world, we should use every resource we have - as long as they all
have
up to date links there's no problem.
  Took me 5 1/2 years to build my Europa - its been flying for just over 3 years
now and I'm having FUN!, those of you who are still building, it will be worth
it when you finish. All you builders and fliers out there must have some
experiences
that others would enjoy, why not put them in the club magazine.
  Finally, dont forget, for each of you reading this, there are at least two
other
Europans who are not 'internet enabled', and for them they dont get a choice
between words printed and words emailed....

chus,
dave

> Martin, old sock,
>             Why is there suddenly a competitive Europa -USA list, and website?
Surely there should be Australian, New Zealand, Canadian, Norwegian and
whatever-else
website if the country means so much to an aircraft. If the Brits don't
want to publish your local news, then I'll help you stick it to them but
we mustn't start thinking in boundaries and borders with