Re: New Europa Web Site

Subject: Re: New Europa Web Site
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:49:20
In a message dated 7/11/02 10:44:15 PM Central Daylight Time, VE3LVO@rac.ca
writes:
>             Why is there suddenly a competitive Europa -USA list, and
> website? Surely there should be Australian, New Zealand, Canadian,
> Norwegian
> and whatever-else  website if the country means so much to an aircraft. If
> the Brits don't want to publish your local news, then I'll help you stick
> it
> to them but we mustn't start thinking in boundaries and borders with
> aircraft, any more than with radios. If you persist >>

Competitive list and website? Boundaries and borders? If I persist? I just
thought it was a well put together website. I like to see other websites
particularly those that promote the Europa. I have no other link or interest
in the Europa-USA website other than an expression of positive comment on
format and content.

Regards,
Martin Tuck
N152MT