Re: Arlington Info

Subject: Re: Arlington Info
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:29:57
Steve and All

Us builders in the aria of the Arlington, Washington, USA  EAA Fly-in, will
be very happy to meet with anyone coming to the show.  My wife Betty, along
with Bob Jacobsen and his wife Laurie, will be hosting a Bar-B-Q for all
those interested in Europa.  The Bar-B-Q will be Saturday after the show, in
my back yard.  My project, "Wile E. Coyote", will be on display in the
driveway.  We will have more details as the time draws closer.

Please plan to attend. Arlington is said to be the "friendliest" air-show.
Hope many will come.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020