Arlington Info

Subject: Arlington Info
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:02:00
Last year I went to both Sun and Fun and Oshkosh and thoroughly enjoyed
both of them. I feel no need to go again this year. However there is the
need to get out of the opressive summer Phoenix heat. So an Arlington
trip would fit the bill nicely. Is there any plans on having a Europa
contingent or any type of get together up there? How extensive is the
Arlington event? We have had the Copperstate fly in in town for several
years. It is probably good for about a full day of visiting maybe a day
and a half tops. I felt Sun and Fun was good for three full days and of
course Oshkosh was good for just about the whole week. If anyone is
familiar with Copperstate could they offer a comparison to Arlington.
Critiques on camping and suggested arrival and exiting times would also
be welcome. Are there any other events going on during this time? Any
excuse to get out of Phoenix in the summer is a good one. Are any Europa
net denizens who are locals there also paddlers (sea kayak etc).Steve
HagarA143Mesa, AZ--- Steve Hagar--- hagargs@earthlink.net