Re: Rescue Service Questionnaire

Subject: Re: Rescue Service Questionnaire
From: Lisbet og Gert Dalgaard <lgds@post6.tele.dk>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:34:47

Jim Naylor wrote:

> Due to the many different types of help being offered, we need to collate
> this into data we can store on the central records. It would be a great help
> if everyone who has already offered (and any further volunteer's) would fill
> in the questionnaire below and return it to me. Please DO NOT reply by
> hitting the send button! Copy and paste the form onto a 'New Mail' add your
> answers and send it to me jnaylor@avnet.co.uk.
>
> We don't want to over-awe people by giving the impression that we expect
> everyone to say yes to all the questions. The questionnaire has been based
> on offers received from volunteer's so far, if you can only offer to pass on
> contacts or advise over the phone, it can be just as valuable, every bit
> helps - volunteer now!
>
> Please ensure the membership secretary has your up to date phone numbers and
> e-mail address etc.
>
> Name:
> Gert Dalgaard Srensen
> Stabelvej 9, Haarby
> DK 8660 Skanderborg
> Denmark
>
> Europa builder No. 151
> OY-GDS - Europa Classic/914
>
> Phone.:  +45  8695 0595
> E mail:  lgds@post6.tele.dk
> http://home19.inet.tele.dk/dalgaard/oygds.jpeg
> Base airfield.

Private grasstrip 5 NM north of Skanderborg, Denmark

> What radius of cover can you give from your base (miles/kilometres).
>
> (a) By air:     Danish FIR

> (b) By road:     Denmark excl. Bornholm

> List airfields inside your area (max 6) Give co-ordinates if you can.

DK Aarhus   -  EKAH
DK Billund  -  EKBI
DK Randers  -  EKRS
DK Aalborg  - EKYT

> Do you have a trailer available.
>
> Yes, I have an open trailer for monowheel classic
>
> Can you offer bed(s) for an overnight stop.

Could be arranged as well as it should be possible to camp "under the wing" on
our strip

> Do you have workshop facilities available.

Yes

> Do you have any spares or equipment that you can loan out
> If yes please list.

Yes - there are always some spares left after being building for 4 years.....

> Can you help with language translation.
> If yes, what languages.

Danish

> Any other service you can offer.