Rescue Service Questionnaire

Subject: Rescue Service Questionnaire
From: Jim Naylor <jnaylor@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 18:00:15
Due to the many different types of help being offered, we need to collate
this into data we can store on the central records. It would be a great help
if everyone who has already offered (and any further volunteer's) would fill
in the questionnaire below and return it to me. Please DO NOT reply by
hitting the send button! Copy and paste the form onto a 'New Mail' add your
answers and send it to me jnaylor@avnet.co.uk.

We don't want to over-awe people by giving the impression that we expect
everyone to say yes to all the questions. The questionnaire has been based
on offers received from volunteer's so far, if you can only offer to pass on
contacts or advise over the phone, it can be just as valuable, every bit
helps - volunteer now!

Please ensure the membership secretary has your up to date phone numbers and
e-mail address etc.

Name.

Base airfield.

What radius of cover can you give from your base (miles/kilometres).

(a) By air

(b) By road

List airfields inside your area (max 6) Give co-ordinates if you can.

Do you have a trailer available.

If yes, what type is it: mono/tri/general-purpose flatbed.

Do you know a PFA inspector or equivalent in your jurisdiction, who could
sign off any repairs made.

Can you offer bed(s) for an overnight stop.

Do you have workshop facilities available.

Do you have any spares or equipment that you can loan out
If yes please list.

Can you help with language translation.
If yes, what languages.

Any other service you can offer.