Spare seat on Sunday?

Subject: Spare seat on Sunday?
From: David Bradshaw <dbradshaw@testing.dtg.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:28:29
I am a Europa wannabe Club member living near Reigate, Surrey.  I'd like to
go to the fly-in at Old Sarum on Sunday and was wondering if any local
Europa pilots were looking for someone to share the flight/costs with.  I
can get to Rochester (my Group plane is based there), Laddingford (was at
the squadron fly-in there last Autumn) and Redhill, Biggin and Fairoaks.
I'd be interested in other trips as well, of course.

Please drop me an email if you can help, or my contact details are on the
Europa Club membership list.

David Bradshaw
G-BJVV at EGTO