Re: Terra Radio

Subject: Re: Terra Radio
From: Frank Mycroft <frankm@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:02:07
Dave,

Many thanks for your help.  I think I will do what you did and send it back
to Terra (?Trimble now?).  Ben Faulkner (ex G-BXGG)  did the same and it
worked fine until he sold the aircraft.  Can you let me have the address
please, and a phone number if you have one.  There has been so much trouble
with these radios, although some have worked perfectly, that I suspect that
Terra had some dodgy components, and whoever repairs them now knows all
about the problems and goes straight to the heart of the matter.

Frank