Re: Advice Request

Subject: Re: Advice Request
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:12:30
Bob,

Have been to Wickenby last flying season and I have no doubt I will be there
again soon.

Eddsfield is     54.06.600N     &     000.27.462W the frequency is 118.95
and the phone number for Ed is 07970 482539. No ppr is required, its very
laid back just turn up and call, if no one replies don't worry. Circuits are
27 RH or 09 LH at 1000ft aal. The field is about 550 ft above sea level.
All visitors welcome, landing fee 3.00 (optional)

Cheers
Kevin