Re: Advice Request

Subject: Re: Advice Request
From: Cripps David <david.cripps@spsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:15:40
Kevin,

For assistance in your project I would strongly recommend you talk to Matthew
Russell/Harry
Luck. They have lots of experience in the areas you describe, are
very near the Europa factory and know all the Europa folk well, and I have found
them incredibly helpful, professional and pleasant to work with.

Matthew's number is 01653 668169. You may need to leave a message as they are
all
very 'hands-on', but they will get back to you. Matthew's e-mail is:
m_russell_ltd@breathemail.net

If you want to give me a call for my experiences, I'd be happy to fill you in.

David Cripps
GBWJH
01983 828124 (day)
01983 756237 (eve)