Re: Advice Request

Subject: Re: Advice Request
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:51:48
David,

Thanks for the reply. At present I have an option to join a chap locally who
has a finished aircraft with no engine and instruments in it. He has run out
of cash and enthusiasm. The deal is for me to finish it and we would own
half each. Given that the stages were professionally done I think I have a
bargain in many respects.

The disappointing thing is the wait for the engine which is annoying (8
months) however I have found a source and should have it within 2 months,
for 300 more that Europa charge, if I go for it.
However I have also been offered a brand new 914 turbo boxed not used for
11k available today! Probably a bargain but more than I can afford
unfortunately given the other bits and pieces required.

I am aware of Harry Luck and have left a message for him to ring me back
thanks for that.

I see you are on the Island I love it there and came to the Microlight fly
in there last year. This year will be even bigger with so far 210 microlight
aircraft registered for the event! I have some pics I took on the Island on
my website www.ukmicrolights.com or www.wightparty.org for the event itself
Maybe you could pop down and say hello.

Thanks again

Kevin