Re: 'Reply To'

Subject: Re: 'Reply To'
From: Kenneth Whiteley <kenwhit@kenwhit.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:14:02
 <011801c1c6ec$adbfe360$399ca4c2@oemcomputer>

In message <011801c1c6ec$adbfe360$399ca4c2@oemcomputer>, Dave Simpson
<dave_simpson@londonweb.net> writes
>I don't think we'll solve this problem, (which also annoys me) until we have
>the old system back.
>
>What do others think?
>
>Dave Simpson

I am afraid I have to agree. Using my Turnpike software, under the old
system I was prompted whether I wanted to make a group reply or to only
the originator. This had the advantage of loading my address book with
the CURRENT email address of the sender. If I want to send a message to
someone on the forum, I am faced with either waiting until that person
sends a new message or taking a chance that the address which arrived in
my address book under the old system is still current. Something which
will be increasingly unlikely. Please let the originator appear as the
person sending the message, not "forum".
Ken Whiteley