Re: 'Reply To'

Subject: Re: 'Reply To'
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 09:52:15
The answer is easy. All subscribers just need to include their Email address
at the end of their message. I think most modern Email software will enable
you to click on the address and send an Email direct to the originator. The
only thing this doesn't do is to include the original message itself. Most
Email software also makes provision for a signature (not a digital
signature). Just include your favourite Email address in your signature and
the jobs done.

I don't mind which newsgroup system you use now I can send using my avnet
address.

Jerry

                    Jerry@ban-bi.com   or    LTS@avnet.co.uk
                    www.Ban-bi.com     or   www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown