Re: 'Reply To'

Subject: Re: 'Reply To'
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 07:26:54

> suggest to create a separate, new forum for those flying. Otherwise I
> will also unsuscribe.

I can't see the logic of this. I would think that most people build airplanes
to fly them and would therefore at least have some passing interest in the
experiences, good or bad, of those who are now airborne.

I found the collective experiences of those already flying very useful when I
came to fly a europa for the first time. Over the years I have found that the
most useful learning tool for aviation is to surround yourself with far more
experienced aviators and listen.

If the group was split into airborne and non airborne I would say that the
majority would subscribe to both so as to keep the information flow going so
what would be the point of splitting it?

There is a very useful function I have found in my mail application called the

delete key. If there is a thread going on that I am not interested in I use
this function and it has the effect of removing a message that I don't want to

read. I understand that other mail applications may have the same facility.

Nuff said. I'll go back to my sanding now.

Tony