Re: 'Reply To'

Subject: Re: 'Reply To'
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:14:10

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nigel Charles" <72016.3721@compuserve.com>
Subject:  'Reply To'
I was particularly> disheartened to see I had to read 55 e-mails after only
two days off line> only to find that on opening at least 10 were a waste of
time downloading.
> Please can we only send messages to the forum if they are of interest to>
all.> Nigel Charles

Nigel et al,
            I am probably as bad as any for reasons of sloth. It's hard to
change ways when you're 'getting on'.
            I blame it on the thrust and parry of daily contacts - as it
seems my most prevalent errors exist when quickly answering someone while
she cries "Fire!" upstairs - or similar scenes.
            I shall try harder to concentrate on the "To:" line before
punching the Send bouton. This will then give me the excuse to blame
everyone else.
Ferg