DIY GPS Antenna

Subject: DIY GPS Antenna
From: bizzarro@easynet.co.uk
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 19:23:22
Anyone had any experience with this antenna, only if it works then it
will save me (and probably many of you) a healthy wad.

http://freespace.virgin.net/dave.griffin/antenna.htm

I found it on the Blue Mountain Avionics web site. Basically it is a
plan for a very simple DIY GPS antenna that as far as I can see, can
be mounted in my redundant fuel filler position on top of the
fusalage with one plate outside in the recess and the other suspended
inside underneath perhaps. It could be mounted such that a cover can
be fitted over it flush with the fuse skin. No need to spend 300 on
a teardrop unit from Adams!!!

Ed

/////Eddie Hatcher Bill Lams Nick Crisp///////
///SouthEastLondonFlyingGroup///G-SELF powered by Jabiru 3300///
www.crispsite.flyer.co.uk/newropa.htm