Re: DIY GPS Antenna

Subject: Re: DIY GPS Antenna
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:14:38
Eddie,
            Very fine. One note: It might be a good idea to get someone to
test the antenna for resonance on the required freq. As Tony says, "good
luck on sizing to .01inches" (or some such remark). The finished product
operates with fairly tight parameters and an antenna analyser gave me about
twice the reception with a little tweaking.
Cheers,
Ferg