Re: Headaches

Subject: Re: Headaches
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:13:02
Hi all,

I recollect an accident report from Canada where a composite aircraft
crashed due delaminating.  The investigation revealed that the builder had
been using a Kerosene heater to keep his shop warm during the curing phase.
Apparently this led to a deposit on the surface which ultimately caused the
delaminating.  So in short,  Kerosene heater's are probably not a great
idea.

I did not read this accident repost first hand, perhaps someone else on the
forum did and my be able to add more detail

Regards,  Paul (363)