Headaches

Subject: Headaches
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:48:42
Another question to the group: I have read about becoming sensitive to epoxy and
fiberglass. I have been working my project now for about 5 months and for the
last 3 weeks have been getting headaches at about 4 AM every night after I work
on the airplane. I have always been prone to this from various chemicals and
this is the same thing. I have experimented with staying away from the airplane
and it only occurs after working on it. I think I have accumulated a fair
amount of fumes in the garage and since there is cold weather out, I have not
opened things up as I should have. I wear a respirator mask, but only when
actively
sanding and laying up glass, etc.

Has any body experienced headaches from the building work? I hope this improves
when the weather warms and after all the cures are complete.

Thanks,

Dave Anderson
A227