Indicator Lights

Subject: Indicator Lights
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:42:45
Howdy,

I am installing my panel now and have a question. I am making a warning light
panel
above the attitude gyro and found 6 nice small LED indicator lights. I have
green, yellow and red lights. I even cut the holes I was so happy with the
lights I found. The only problem is that when I apply the 12 volts to the yellow
light, it looks red! I can't quite figure out what is going on. It has a yellow
lend, but when illuminated, it looks almost the same as the red light. I
either need to scrap them all and go with another type, or make this work
somehow.

Does anybody out there have any sources for electrical lights? Small ones are
the
way I am going to save panel space.

Thanks,

Dave Anderson